Online Degree Scholarship
Many students are seeking the flexibility and increased opportunity of pursuing a degree online; however, tuition can still be a large burden for many individuals. To help those with high financial need, Optimal is awarding a $2,000 online degree scholarship.
To provide our judges with a true understanding of each applicant, he or she must answer four open-ended, personal, and thought-provoking questions. The students whose responses are the most persuasive, compelling, and well-written, as judged by our panel, will be considered finalists.
Applicants for this scholarship should be enrolled at a private or public educational institution, and working towards a certificate, diploma, or degree at the associate’s, bachelor’s or post-bachelor’s level. The academic program must be pursued online - all classes require little to no attendance on campus.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR SUBMISSIONS
All fields are required. Please include your contact information below so that we can get in touch with you if you are chosen as a finalist.
- This contest is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands).
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old, and enrolled at an accredited post-secondary academic institution.
- Additional terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the contest rules for more information.
- Applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on the scholarship deadline.
- You will receive a confirmation email a few minutes after submitting your application.
Have a question about our scholarships? Visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) section.