Congrats to the February 2013 SR Education Group scholarship finalists! Of these finalists, a winner will be contacted via email, and an announcement will follow once eligibility has been confirmed.
If you applied and didn't happen to win this round, don't despair. We're currently accepting applications for our "Make a Difference" Scholarship, and you don't even have to write an essay to apply! Simply submit a photo or video explaining how you plan to use your degree to make a difference, and you'll be in the running to receive $1,000 for school!
We'll be awarding the scholarship to the person who gets the most votes from their family, friends, and strangers on Facebook, as well as to an applicant chosen by our esteemed scholarship committee. So, get your application in as soon as possible to start racking up votes! The scholarship closes March 25.
Single Parent Scholarship Finalists:
- Amanda Christensen – Arizona State University
- Wendi Cole – Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute
- Andrea Figueroa – North Carolina A&T State University
- Lara Foster – Centralia College
- Arcimona Hatton – Portland Community College
- Matthew Smith – Rasmussen College
Community College Scholarship Finalists:
- Celia Aita – Tallahassee Community College
- Ashley Cassidy – Northwest Technical College
- Betty Coleman – Arizona Western College
- Emily Rose Deroma – Santa Fe College
- Dawn Harris – Ranken Technical College
- Jossie Morales – Valencia Community College